Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Harvest Time!

So I finally get to eat the veggies I planted this spring! I have yellow squash and many zucchinis about to be harvested. Hopefully before the snow falls, I'll also get a few leeks. The growing season is so short here. Pretty fun to pick fresh veggies though!
Emmett is doing great! Napping like a champ and making up for lost hours. He is napping 2-3 hours at a time and sleeping thru the night. We finally got back into the gym today. With the summer camps over and kids back in school, it is so much easier to get Emmett into the daycare so I can jump on an elliptical for an hour! We had a nice storm pass thru today and it really cooled things off. We have cool weather in the forecast for the next week or so. I love it!
Carpet gets installed tomorrow! I got the install phone call a few minutes ago and they want to come tomorrow! Luke and I have not finished moving the furniture out and need to finish the trim work. We have a very busy night ahead of us, but we work best under pressure! Once the carpet is done(Saturday) I will post an update video of the finished product. SOOO excited!