Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy Day

Today, Emmett and I went to his 18month doctor appointment. He is 23 lbs 6 oz. and 33 inches tall. He is 15 % for weight and 75% for height. Ears looked good and no need for tubes at this point. He got one shot today and he didn't flinch. Not a single tear. I had to ask the nurse if she really gave him a shot. She was pretty surprised as well. Then off we went to swim lessons. He loves to be in the water. Emmett has a few friends in the class that he knows from MOPS and they all splashed and had a good time together. The class is right before the lunch hour and the kids are ready to eat and nap when the class gets done. We came home, ate lunch and the appraiser came knocking at the door. He was a very nice man and had very nice things to say about our home. Luke and him chatted about being new in town and shared some business advice. Now, we are on to nap time. Quiet time.
I have my first volleyball game at the rec center tonight. I believe we are the MOPSquad. Should be fun. All in all, it was a busy and productive day. I am now going to sit on the couch and turn on Rachel Ray for some mindless TV watching!