Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Movie night

We got to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall last night. It was pretty funny, including the frontal male nudity that we were not expecting. I think it took most of the theater by surprise. It had a lot of known actors and actresses that made for a great film. Most of all, we got to escape the house with no tears and Luke got to enjoy the popcorn. It was also nice to see other familiar faces out and be able to meet their significant others.
Still feeling the effects of spring with my springtime cold/allergies that I have had since this weekend. I would really like to breath thru my nose at some point this week! We have a guy coming today to hook up the rest of the phone, cable and internet lines in the basement today. I am not sure how long I will be off line with the internet while he moves lines around. I'll be back soon!