Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Shout outs..

Happy first birthday Jack! Jack turned 1 year old yesterday. Hope you had a wonderful day filled with cake and presents! Can't wait to see pictures of your party!
Way to go KU! Luke promised he would be happy for an entire year if the Jayhawks won...... He has already ordered his championship gear. Glasses for the new bar(no where near done!) t-shirts and other stuff. Pretty exciting game huh?! I was asleep by 8:30pm last night and didn't see a thing. I didn't even hear Luke yelling at the tv. I guess he was so pumped that he couldn't go to bed, so he made himself a drink, called all of his KU fans, and smoked a cigar on the front porch. Mind you, it is 35 degrees or less outside at 9 pm. Sorry I missed it.
Not sure if we are going to swim class today. He seems to be doing better, but not quite full steam. Luke got to stay home this morning(not just to nurse his hangover) and watch Emmett for my doctor appt and I am also going to a gardening meeting over the lunch hour. It is all about planting perennial gardens. Perfect for our future yard/gardens.