Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Getting ready for denver

We leave for Denver trip in two days. Turns out I have Whooping Cough! What?! I have had a cough for about 3 weeks now and have chalked it up to a summer cold. I went to the doc 'cause mom and Chris both said that it was time to go. Good thing I went. I got a tetanus shot(because they now contain the vaccine for whooping cough) and a z-pak for antibiotics. Slightly worried since we will be staying with Mark and Deb and Mark is going in for his kidney surgery next week. We are still up in the air about what to do as I am contagious for a few more days... Kids have been vaccinated and anyone who has recently had a tetanus shot are fine. Crazy!!! Glad I finally went to the doc(Thanks Mom and Chris!). I should be back to normal in a few days. I decided to add a few updated pics of the kids. I took these a few minutes ago. Joey has certainly lost her peanut status. She is growing like a weed and I think Emmett is getting ready to. They both are eating like crazy and keep me on my toes when I am cooking. "Feed me!" "whatcha makin?" "WAHHHHH"(Jolene).