Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cody Rotary show






















Last night (and tonight) is the big Rotary show here in town. Luke joined the Rotary two years ago, but missed their last show(I think we were in Denver). This years show was really funny, with skits about the things going on around town. Basically, you have to be a local and you have to read the paper to really grasp the jokes they were portraying in their skits. Fortunately, I am(a local) and I do(read the newspaper), so the comedy was funny and the music was good. Luke got to dress up as a deer for part of the skit. Unfortunately, I had major camera malfunction and did not get very good pictures of this for you all. I know, I am just as disappointed as you are.....(Luke is the last deer in the last picture.)




















It is absolutely gorgeous out today. Luke, Emmett and I picked up rocks out of the yard to start some prep work for the possible incoming grass($$$$) and the border that will go around the house. While Emmett continued to play in the dirt, Jolene and I sat on the porch and soaked up the rays. Nothing like Vitamin D to cure the winter blues. I know that this is temporary weather and will probably regress back into the moody, irritable mom-that-has-to-stay-indoors but I will enjoy it while it lasts.