Wednesday, March 10, 2010

#2 rocks






















Emmett has finally broken the #2 barrier and went in the potty yesterday! He has been trying for days now to get his transformer(bribe-which turned out to be a piece of crap!). In addition to the fake transformer (which made him cry cause I couldn't make it go into a car!), I gave him the four wheeler my mom had sent a few days ago-much better. He has been clean and dry for 5 days now and loves to wear underwear. I think we finally made it to successful potty training. I may have just counted chickens...but Luke and I are so ready for this to be done. As I am typing, Emmett just came down the stairs to tell me he went potty on his own and to show me that his underwear was dry. I love this kid!
Jolene made a stride forward today-literally. She got on her hands and knees and just stood there, then lunged forward. It's a start. She'll have it figured out in no time.