Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Here comes Grandma Debbie!

Not too much going on around here. Luke and Emmett were/are sick since last Thursday. I have been doing my best to not get sick but I always feel like I am on the verge. Luke is feeling much better these days and poor little Emmett still has his runny nose and cough. Just in time for Grandma Debbie's visit! We are all very excited to see Deb, as I am sure she is to see Emmett. Now, I know she can't wait to see Luke and I, but let's be realistic. She bought a plane ticket to see Emmett bump his head into everything, scoot around in his car, jump in the jumperoo and laugh out loud at his daddy. No offense taken Grandma! I, too, enjoy these things on a daily basis. We can't wait to have you! (and we know you miss us too!)

His new trick is to move around in his walker, which we call his "car". He has always been in reverse, but yesterday morning he figured out forward. Life has once again changed at the Anderson home. We have installed a wall mounted gate to keep him from "driving" down the stairs. This morning I caught him with a few leaves of one of my plants in his hand. That plant has since been moved now that he realizes he can maneuver himself anywhere his little heart desires. To be honest, I am not sure what will come next on his agenda of growing up. Every day is an adventure...maybe teeth?!