Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween, here and gone

It is hard to believe Halloween is already over. This year is flying by! Our Halloween turned out to be pretty uneventful. We woke up to a light dusting of snow from the day before, not unlike any other year with cold weather, rain or snow. After work, Luke, Emmett and I went to the downtown area of Cody where the shops were handing out candy for Trick-or-Treaters. Mike, Tammy and Caleb at CB's(the bar) were handing out candy as well, so we went to hang out with them to celebrate Halloween and to see the kids in costume. Caleb is in the lion costume. Emmett was in his Halloween PJ's. He spit up all over his pumpkin outfit. PJs were good enough but I think the Halloween binky added a nice touch. It was nice to visit with friends and have a quick beer. Then we headed home and had dinner, a little tv and went to bed.


Please send me pictures of you and/or your little ones in their costumes so I can share them in my blog!