Sunday, February 28, 2010

Worst-Mom-Ever Award goes to......Me!

Worst mom ever award went to me yesterday. Joey burnt her fingers on the fireplace. It was turned off, but still really hot. She was in her walker and reached out and touched the glass. Second degree burns- I had Ted check her out and he gave me a burn salve with pain relief in it as well as triple antibiotic ointment. She seems fine and still uses that hand all the time. We are just keeping it clean to prevent infection. He is going to recheck it on Tuesday to make sure it still looks ok and we don't need to go to doctor. It sure is great having a nurse as a neighbor. Poor little girl :(