Thursday, August 13, 2009

Things he learned while Grammy was here....

It seems that my mom has clearly left her mark on Emmett. I was told yesterday that "Grammy does it" when I said "Not now, Emmett". This morning I was told that Grammy said he could have a surprise. Mind you, he does get a "surprise" when he goes on the big boy potty(he #2'd the other day!!!)., but at that particular moment, I was changing a poopy diaper. One of my personal favs is the explanation of how thunder works. We have certainly had our fair share of storms in the past few weeks, with more in the forecast. Emmett get really excited when he hears thunder and comes running yelling "boom" as he slams his hands together. "Clouds go BOOM!".


We are gearing up for Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Mark's arrival. Only a week away. We are all very excited to see them and can't wait for them to meet Joey. Plus, I get to make great dinners and try new recipes while they are here....Maple Hoisin Glazed Salmon anyone?!