Thursday, March 6, 2008

Our first airplane ride

Emmett and I have been busy this week, getting ready to head back to Denver for a visit with family and friends, as well as his birthday!!! The laundry is done, grocery shopping completed for dad(by himself for a week-I know he'll miss us!) and now we just need to pack. Emmett is such a great help. I have been talking with Tammy who flys to Orlando a few times a year. She has given me some great tips for flying with a child. I think I am ready- diaper bag is loaded with Cheerios, fruit snacks, toys, books and a change of clothing. I seem to remember my old boss Dave telling me of a story with his baby boy at the airport. They had to throw away the outfit! I hope I am prepared. We'll see. At least it is only a one and a half hour flight. I just don't want to be that person on the plane. You know, the one with the crying-seat kicking-yelling-stinky child.


We hope to see you all soon!