Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yellowstone Opener






This morning was the Yellowstone Opener for the Chamber of Commerce. Last year, I was 7 months pregnant with Jolene. This year she is 10 months old and rode on my back. Emmett decided he wanted to ride in the jogging stroller. This was Jolene's first experience in the backpack carrier(which my girlfriend, Carol, loaned us her small carrier since Joey is still too little for ours!). I think she had a ball. She laughed and cooed and loved to pull on my pony tail(see photo)! We had a beautiful morning to have a race and finished in about 50 mins. Luke had to scoot up to Billlings right after for a baseball tournament he is playing in with a group of guys from town. He should have a pretty good time. Then we have a BBQ on Sunday afternoon with some friends....can you tell we all are trying to get the most out of the sunshine and nice temperatures for it is sure to snow at least once more before summer is officially here!