Saturday, April 17, 2010

Grammy is here!

We have been having so much fun with Grammy. The weather has been beautiful so we went up to Red Lodge on Thursday to check out a new store and have lunch at our favorite restaurant. The new specialty foods store was really awesome. Our fav lunch spot was closed for spring break! We ate at the pizza joint across the street and had a nice lunch anyway....
Emmett has been nuts about being outside. Jolene has finally warmed up to Grammy(she's never quite sure at first with anyone) and she loves being outside too!

I leave this morning for California for a much needed get away to see Vanessa and her new baby, Bryce(and of course, Joel too!). While I'm out there, I get to see Theresa and Holly, whom I haven't seen in years!Can't wait to see them and I can't wait to miss my own children!