Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Words for Dad

Mom has received numerous cards and notes from friends all over the country.  Dad had one really great friend, Mark Kupperschmid(We always called him little Mark).  He really summed up my father in the card her wrote to mom.
"Greg was always such a good friend.  I will always remember his solid advice, coaching mannerisms, friendly voice, warm smile and hearty laugh.
He also liked his beer cold and being around family and friends.
Greg was very respected among his co-workers, and with those that are still working, are deeply saddened about his passing.
For me, I admired Greg like and older brother...always looking up to him.  I know now, that I will still look up to him."

Well said, Little Mark!  and thank you for your kind words.  I know he can hear them and they mean a lot.