Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pampered Chef Party

I got to host a Pampered Chef party on Monday morning. Lots of great women and wonderful conversation! It's been a while since I've been to a pampered chef party so there are some really great things these days. I wound up getting some great kitchen items and more off my wish list than I expected! Mom came for a bit, but was stricken with a sinus infection leading to an ear infection just a few days before she and Chrissy leave for Italy! Plus, with all the kids, it's a pretty crazy party anyway.....we are always outnumbered by the kids. Most of us have two kids, some with three....it can be pretty darn crazy sometimes! Mom leaves for Ft. Collins and then we pack up and leave for the Springs to visit Grandma and Grandpa for a long weekend. busy, busy, busy.