Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Things sure have been busy around these parts. The snow keeps falling about on a weekly basis..one good storm per week. Keep your fingers crossed that moving day for mom next week is nice and clear! I have been filling orders for painted Christmas gifts and more light boxes which keeps me busy on the side of our already busy lives. The house looks like my Christmas boxes exploded. I'm not even really happy with the way I've decorated, but it will have to do for this year. Luke and I got to go out to the CRC art event at the golf course last night. It was nice to see familiar faces outside of kids groups and playdates! Today, we got to visit Santa at the museum. Emmett asked him for the Joker Castle to go with his Batman Castle(Good thing cause Jolene bought him one for Christmas a few weeks ago). Jolene, actually both kids, were in need of naps and crying about everything-except the free cookies! It was a long, tiring visit with Santa this year. And I think the pictures prove it! This Friday is my 3rd Annual Cookie Exchange, then Holly Trolley, then wine party, then Mom arrives, then b-day party, then Christmas......we have a long list of activities keeping us busy this holiday season! Whew!