Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Away she rolls!















Jolene rolled over today! She was playing on her tummy and rolled over to her back.(The picture is right before she rolled). It's a start. She'll be moving in time! I can't believe how quickly time is moving. Today we gave a testimonial for the hospital on our experience. We had to try and remember things that seemed so long ago, but were only 4 months ago. Luke was considerably better at this task than I, for I am not sure my mind has quite returned from "foggy mommy land". I do, however, remember my experience being a great one. They took a family photo for their ad going in the paper and we are going to do a radio ad in a few weeks.






It has been snowing like crazy all day long. We skipped Emmett's swim lessons today because I did not want to take Jolene and her ear infection outdoors. So we stayed in and had a pj party and called it a snow day. It was great fun. We had lunch and watched a movie. Wait. That sounds like a lot of days. Anyway, we had fun and can't wait til Luke gets home to join in the fun.