Friday, August 15, 2008

Great Day

It was a great day today.....I finally had my root canal! I thought it would be awful, but it turns out to not be so bad. I actually feel better than I did yesterday. I have been taking so many Aleve during the week, I'm not sure what to do with myself now that my tooth isn't aching.

I have been painting trim, which takes up a lot of my time. So I decided to try to paint while Emmett runs around the basement with his toys. Boy did that backfire! I thought things were going pretty well. I could hear him playing in the other room, so things were good. I must have zoned out cause the next thing I knew he was right behind me dunking his toy truck in my paint tray! That's when I knew it was back to painting at nap time! I still have to paint all of the doors and floorboards, but am finished with the window sills and trim. What a long process!

I got a few pics from my friend Amy from her baby shower and from this past Wednesday at the park. Enjoy!
Emmett and the ladies. In this pic, he was pulling off his band-aid and none of the girls wanted to look at the camera!
Me, Courtney, Kacie, and Yvonne